- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.1. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.2. If you register with our website, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Licence to use website
2.1. You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2.2. Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
2.3. You may only use our website for general e-learning purpose, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
2.4. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
2.5. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
2.6. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
3.1. You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
3.2. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3.3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is complete and non-misleading.
- Registration and accounts
4.1. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
4.2. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
4.3. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- User login details
5.1. If you register for an account with our website,you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
5.2. Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
5.3. You must keep your password confidential.
5.4. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
5.5. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Cancellation and suspension of account
6.1 If you want to cancel any purchase following rules will be effective: –
a) You must write the cancellation email indicating clearly the course name within 24 hrs of purchase and send to our official email “email@example.com”.
b) The cancellation emails after 24 hrs of purchase shall not be considered under any circumstances.
c) The refund would be initiated by the same mode of payment you have used and would be reflected within two weeks.
6.2. We may, suspend your account or cancel your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
6.3. You may cancel your account on our website using your profile on the website.
- Your content: licence
7.1. In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
7.2. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
7.3. You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
7.4. You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
7.5. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- Your content: rules
8.1. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
8.2. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
8.3. Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, and may be denied for publishing on the site.
- Limited warranties
9.1. We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
9.2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
9.3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
10.1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise;
10.2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
11.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
11.2. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
11.3. These terms of service last modified on 15th December 2017
12.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
13.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
13.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
14.1. A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
14.2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
16.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law.
16.2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions may be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.