Time : Three Hours
Max. Marks : 80
Notes : 1. All questions carry marks as indicated.
2. Solve Question 1 OR Questions No. 2.
3. Solve Question 3 OR Questions No. 4.
4. Solve Question 5 OR Questions No. 6.
5. Solve Question 7 OR Questions No. 8.
6. Solve Question 9 OR Questions No. 10.
7. Solve Question 11 OR Questions No. 12.
8. Due credit will be given to neatness and adequate dimensions.
1. a) Explain three models of object oriented methodology. [06 M]
b) Explain aggregation in detail. Also define what are recursive aggregates with example. [07 M]
2. a) Explain link & association with example. [06 M]
b) What do you mean by inheritance? Explain different types of inheritance. [07 M]
3. a) Explain the data flow diagram for deposit & withdrawal of cash from bank. [07 M]
b) Explain simple state diagram & nested state diagram along with example. [07 M]
4. a) Define dynamic modelling. Explain components of state diagram in detail. [07 M]
b) Draw functional model for taking admission in college. [07 M]
5. a) Prepare an event trace & event flow diagram for ATM. [07 M]
b) Discuss criteria for discarding unnecessary and incorrect associations. [06M]
6. a) What is need of analysis phase in object oriented design. [06 M]
b) Explain various phase of analysis in object oriented design. [07 M]
7. a) i) Write about Handling boundary conditions.
ii) Differentiate between event driven versus procedure driven systems.[07 M]
b) Write note on breaking a system in subsystems: [06 M]
8. Explain system design & various steps involved in it in detail. [13 M]
9. a) Explain the kinds of adjustments that can be used to increase the chances of inheritances. [06 M]
b) What are various issues involved in physical packing. [07 M]
10. a) Explain steps performed during object design. [06 M]
b) What are one-way and two-way associations implementation. [07 M]
11. Write short note on. [14 M]
12. a) Explain database systems in detail. [07 M]
b) Explain the role of Programming in large in programming style. [07 M]