Max. Marks- 80
Time- Three Hours
Notes : 1. All questions carry marks as indicated.
2. Solve Question 1 OR Questions No. 2.
3. Solve Question 3 OR Questions No. 4.
4. Solve Question 5 OR Questions No. 6.
5. Solve Question 7 OR Questions No. 8.
6. Solve Question 9 OR Questions No. 10.
7. Solve Question 11 OR Questions No. 12.
8. Due credit will be given to neatness and adequate dimensions.
9. Assume suitable data whenever necessary.
10. Illustrate your answers whenever necessary with the help of neat sketches.
1. a) What do you mean by Big Data? Explain the concept of 4 V’s in Big Data. [07 M]
b) Discuss data analytics problem in details. [06 M]
2. a) Discuss different features of R language. [06 M]
b) Explain the concept of HDFS and map Reduce architecture. [07 M]
3. a) Explain the fundamentals of Hadoop map Reduce. [06 M]
b) Describe different ways to write map Reduce in R. [07 M]
4. a) Explain the architecture of RHIPE and RHadoop. [08 M]
b) Explain a Hadoop map Reduce with example. [05 M]
5. a) Discuss data analytics project life cycle in details. [07 M]
b) Write the concept of stock market. [06 M]
Exchange analytics problem.
6. a) Explain the concepts of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms in
details. [10 M]
b) Why data analytics is important in business. [03 M]
7. a) Define business intelligence. Explain the concept of business Intelligence in details. [07 M]
b) Discuss business intelligence technologies. [06 M]
8. a) Explain the Role of Data warehousing in business intelligence. [06 M]
b) What are the role and Responsibilities of business intelligence. [07 M]
9. a) Describe the need of data integration explain with advantages. [06 M]
b) Discuss data integration technologies in details. [08 M]
10. a) Write short note on star and show flake schema. [07 M]
b) Explain the concept of data profiling and its applications. [07 M]
11. a) Write short note on business intelligence project deployment. [06 M]
b) Write short note on. [08 M]
i) Testing in BI project.
ii) Post production support in BI.
12. Explain the process of functional and Non-functional requirements gathering in details. [14 M]